A Community Bank in Your Hands
Bank of Belleville’s Mobile Banking App puts your finances in your hands anytime and anywhere. You can view account balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, and pay your bills — all from the convenience of your mobile device.
- View account and balance information, including pending transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set reminders and alerts
- Deposit checks
- Set up recurring or one-time bill payments
- View, download, and print statements
- Download the app now for Apple or Android
Deposit Checks in a Snap
With free Mobile Deposit, you can make deposits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without making a trip to the bank. Sign into our Bank of Belleville app, select an account for deposit, verify the amount, take a picture of the front and back of your signed check, and submit your deposit. That’s it! Deposits made after the cutoff will be in your account the following business day*.
* Fund’s availability subject to Bank of Belleville’s Funds Availability Policy.
Bill Payment at Your Fingertips
Our Bank of Belleville App makes it easier than ever to pay your bills on time. Log in anytime to easily pay your bills, set up recurring payments, or schedule alerts to let you know when bills are due. Eliminate paper billing clutter and always remember to pay your bills on time.
Transfer with a Swipe
With Bank of Belleville right in your pocket, you can transfer funds between your accounts with ease. Simply select which accounts you want to transfer money to and from, type the amount, select a transfer date, then transfer your funds!
Safe and Secure
Your online security is our top priority. We take extra measures to protect against fraudulent transactions and to ensure that you are banking safely while online. When using our Bank of Belleville App, your banking credentials are never stored on your mobile device, images of checks are never saved to your device nor online, and all your accounts are masked by abbreviated account numbers or nicknames across all devices.
How Do I Get Bank of Belleville’s Mobile Banking App?
Bank of Belleville’s Mobile Banking App is available in the Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad and in the Google Play Store for Android phones and tablets.
Deposit Checks Anytime, Anywhere
With free Mobile Deposit, you can make deposits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without making a trip to the bank. No fees apply*.
- Download the app now for Apple or Android
*Data charges may apply from your mobile carrier
How to Make a Deposit
- Sign into the Bank of Belleville app
- Click the “Menu” expansion button
- Click “Deposits,” then “Make a Deposit”
- Click “To:” and select your account
- Enter the amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of your signed check
- Place your check on a dark, plain surface
- Position the camera directly over the check
- Position the guides around the check’s four corners
- Submit your deposit
What Should I Do with a Check After Using Mobile Deposit?
- Write “Mobile Deposit on [M/D/Y]” on the front of the check
- Securely store your check for 60 days after deposit in case the check is required for any reason
- Ensure the deposit was successful on the Bank of Belleville App, online banking, or on your monthly statement.
- Upon confirmation of successful deposit, destroy your check.
When Will My Mobile Deposit Be Available?
Deposits made by the cutoff time. will be in your account the following business day. Deposits made after the cutoff time or on non-business days will be available within two business days of your deposit. If a hold is applied, funds are still shown in your account but not immediately available for use or withdrawal. If there is trouble with a deposit, the bank will contact you by your phone number on file or send a letter to your address on file if we cannot reach you by phone.
What Can Be Deposited?
- Checks must be made payable to the account holder or joint account holder. Third party checks and checks made payable to “Cash” will be declined
- Checks must have an authorized signature properly endorsed with date of mobile deposit on the back and written in pen. Checks cannot be altered in any way
- Checks must not be drawn from a foreign bank or payable in a foreign currency
- Checks must be dated within six months prior to the date of deposit and cannot have already been deposited
- Money orders, traveler’s checks, credit card cash advance checks, savings / E-bonds, and image replacement documents are not allowed
- Other limitations may apply
Who’s Eligible to use Mobile Deposit?
Bank of Belleville’s mobile deposit feature is open to all consumer account holders who meet eligibility requirements. Call us to find out more.