Business Banking Solutions at Your Fingertips
Our Business Online Banking solutions help business owners manage their finances efficiently, saving them time and money. With up-to-the-minute balance reporting, multiple payment options, and a variety of other cash management features, you will have full control of your business money.
Bill Pay and Presentment
No more writing checks, late payments, or keeping up with rising postage rates. Simply point and click.
With Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay bills online from multiple accounts
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Make bill payments any time
- View reports
- Receive eBills
- Receive email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments
- Any combination of the following Cash Management services can be added to Business Online Banking to create a customized solution specific to your business’s needs. Cash Management services may be subject to additional fees
- Delegate tasks while maintaining control with customized access for employees or accountants
- Use Direct Payments to pay your employees, taxes, and suppliers and reduce processing costs
- Collect payments from clients electronically and eliminate the manual, labor-intensive process of handling payments made by check. You can more accurately forecast your cash flow and save money
- Initiate secure wire transfers with a personal wire PIN from the convenience of your home or office
How to Enroll
We work with each of our business clients to create the online banking experience that best serves their needs. Existing Bank of Belleville Clients can enroll in Business Online Banking by clicking the Online Banking Login Button on our website, clicking Enroll, and then following the instructions.
Please contact us for information about additional Business Online Banking services.
How to Get Help
We are here to answer your questions during our regular business hours. If you have a question about Bill Pay, you can contact our Bill Pay provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1.866.295.8493.
Enhanced Login Security
Your online security is important to us. We have implemented a layered security system for Online Banking systems. Enhanced login security protects against online fraud by providing additional layers of security beyond the routine online user ID and password.