Personal Online Banking
Your Finances at Your Fingertips with Online Banking
Online Banking will improve the way you manage your finances and save you time and money. With up-to-the-minute balance reporting, multiple payment options, and many other features, you will have full control of your money.
Manage Your Accounts
- View account activity
- Up-to-the-minute updates on balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View and download check and deposit slip images
- Communicate with us securely
- Initiate stop payments and view stop payment history
- Maximize your interest earning potential and avoid overdrafts with balance alerts
- Create event, item, or personal alerts
- Gain quicker access to your account statement and speed up your reconciliation process with six months of downloadable account statements
Bill Pay and Presentment
No more writing checks, late payments, or keeping up with rising postage rates. Simply point and click.
With Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay bills online from multiple accounts
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Make bill payments any time
- View reports
- Receive eBills
- Receive email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments
What You Need
All you need to access Online Banking is a computer with Internet access and a secure browser. The newest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are compatible. Please contact us if you have questions regarding a specific browser.
How to Enroll
Existing Bank of Belleville Clients can enroll in basic Online Banking by clicking the Online Banking Login Button on our website, clicking Enroll, and then following the instructions.
Please contact us for information about additional available Online Banking services.
How to Get Help
We are here to answer your questions during our regular business hours. If you have a question about Bill Pay, you can contact our Bill Pay provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1.866.295.8493.
Enhanced Login Security
Your online security is important to us. We have implemented a layered security system on our Online Banking systems. Enhanced login security protects against online fraud by providing additional layers of security beyond the routine online user ID and password.